Welcome to peteroupc.github.io. This page contains more information on several of my programming projects on GitHub. View this site's repository to see this site's source code.
Open-source articles on programming subjects.
- Random Number Generator Recommendations for Applications
- Random Number Generation Methods
- Generating Verifiable Random Numbers
- html-gears: An HTML5 3D implementation of the public domain sample, gears.c
- canvasback: Displays an HTML canvas-based background that draws boxes in about the same color as the background color
- Fuzzer: This is a program that generates slightly altered versions of data files, for testing algorithms that parse file formats.
- colorvalidator: This is a library for parsing and generating HTML and CSS colors.
- petero-csharp: Library containing utility methods and classes.
- CBOR: A C# implementation of Concise Binary Object Representation (RFC 7049).
- Enriched: C# program that converts text/enriched files to HTML
- MailLib: A portable library in C# and Java for parsing Internet mail messages
- Encoding: A portable library in C# and Java for character encodings
- TurtleParser: A portable library in C# and Java for parsing the Turtle RDF format
- Calculator: A calculator for .NET, intended to demonstrate two features of the CBOR library: its arbitrary-precision arithmetic capabilities, and its data serialization possibilities.
Written by Peter O.
If you like any of these projects, you should donate to Peter O. at: http://peteroupc.github.io/